Sunday, March 28, 2010

Money


Money sure plays role.
In everything.

Some people don't even have a chance to have a grab on money. And it's very unfortunate for this some of people to live in this kind of world. The kind of world which money is everything, the kind of world which money can do anything. Any type of anything in any area of life to any type of people with any kind of ways. Yes, anything!

From the simple thing as buying sweets to a large thing as in politics. Money surely has the power.

So, should I like money? Or should I hate it?

Well, to be honest, I do like money. I mean, who don't? But to be as one of the unfortunate people in this world, I think I should hate money.

I don't hate the fact that money can buy anything we desire, but I hate the fact that money can even buy life or worse, pride.

The rich lost their pride, the poor lost their life. And some even lost both.

I have seen a lot of this kind of events, in my only 21 years of living. And I never wish to see more.

Maybe we should stop from our race of life for a while, and think.

For not being too rich, alhamdulillah.
For having enough foods, clothes and a place to live, alhamdulillah.
For having a great parents who work real hard to fulfill their children's desire as much as they can, alhamdulillah.
For not being in a situation where life or pride might be sold, alhamdulillah.

For having all these, there's nothing left to complain.
For having all these, there are a lot of reasons to thank for.
Alhamdulillah.

No comments: