Friday, February 26, 2010

Aku Budak Malas

If there any award for the laziest human in this world,
Definitely the award turns to be mine..( or may be i'm in the 2nd place..haha~)
Once your mind and body poison by this mysterious disease,
There's no any medical intervention can be applied on you.
Is like a curse.
A very evil curse..~
May be I should see Mr Shrink.



Dear Mr Shrink,
Is there anything you can do for me???
You know what I always failed to spend my weekends wisely.
My weekends are not productive at all.
I'm wasting my time 'bertapa' under my blanket.
Today I forced myself to sleep..(sampai sakit2 badan..teruk yer perangai)
Then i woke up prepared my dinner.( Ayam masak madu heee =D )
Now..i'm busy updating my blog..
Again and again and again (hahaha~ susahlah kalo dah jadi kewajipan nie)



What shall I do next????
Oit budak pergi study..pehal lah ko nie malas sangat.. Nak kena ek???
Yek ler aku study laaaaa.. Bising la kaauuuu!!!!



Haaaaa
before I chow...
I accidentally found 5 songs from the You Tube..
Is my pleasure if you want to listen to them too.
Enjoy the songs folks. .... bye3^^




  1. The past
  2. How can I fall
  3. Taufik Batisah - Everything I do,I do it for you
  4. Taufik Batisah - Ibu
  5. Hady Mirza - From this moment on




p/s = Ginduuu gle kat mama and papa =( ... Hope diorang sehat je..






No comments: