Saturday, February 20, 2010

Make a wish and blow


She made who i am today.


When i was young,
you're the one who've taken care of me, when i first got sick, you bathed me, cleaned up my puke, made me a cup of hot milo, you loved on me.

When i was a children,
crying of not going to tadika, you consoled me gently with your inspiring words. Patiently, you taught me mengaji, every evening, along with my brother. When i fought with my primary school's friends, you'll be there to be my savior, my comforter, my everlasting, the one and only friend.

When i was once a teenager,
again crying of not going to the boarding school, forcing you and dad to come and visit, merengek to be home every single week, you held my hand tight, give me the strength, the patience to be who i am today.

As i grew up,
seeing your tears on the day the SPM's result was announced, made me relieved, how you raised me up, wanted me to be a better person, without mengharapkan any balasan. I knew it deep in your heart.

And as i became who i am today,
i'm very thankful, to have an amazing you, walking together throughout my life. Thank you for caring and understanding me. I love you lots, MOM.

Happy Birthday my guardian angel!
20 Februari 2010



And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.


No comments: