Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alhamdulilah ;)


I feel a very unusual sensation today..
If it is not indigestion..
I think it must be gratitude =)

Alhamdulilah...

I feel better.
I feel fresher.
I feel awesome.

Last night was nightmare for me..
I cant stopped crying..
It was totally horrible..
Something that always puzzled me all my life..

We have learned to fly the air like birds,
Swim the sea like fish,
But we have not learned the simple art of living together as brothers.
Never doubt the power of being together.
Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable rite???

Sorry Honey,
Sorry Fruity,
I made u guys worried about me again..
Thanks to both of u coz always there for me when I needed ;)
And to 'Dragon Ball' thanks for ur concern =D

I'm tired of swallowing evil words.
I'm tired of facing the stupid unsolved problem.
I'm tired of u..
Yes u!!!!
Live ur life and do wutever u want..



p/s = An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.





1 comment:

fuzzree said...

yeah ... kkdg manusia xsdar dia dh cincang lumat hati kwn yg pernah ssh sng dgn dia dulu. smpi bila dia nak terusan buat mcm tue . entahla .