Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Friendship

Today we met the malignant doctor again. Remember? The one I talked about in my previous entry. And also the one corn was talking about in her previous entry. Yes clever, that one.

I was late today. Not late, late but very late, late. The doctor already arrived when I was still running up for the hospital entrance door. Then the guard at the entrance door was like, “Give me your student card! Are you a student??” (of course la in Arabic).

“Yes, ana tulab!!” I screamed back involuntarily without even showing him my student card. I have to anyway. I am very late and the malignant doctor has already arrived, what do you expect me to do? Luckily, he just let me passed. I’m sorry uncle. Next time I’ll show you all of the student cards that I have okay.

Somehow, I managed to join my group without the doctor knowing that I was late. Thanks for your help dear.

Okay okay. This is not what I want to write about. Damn, lari tajuk.

Sorry! Let’s go to the real topic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I am going to leave this group”, she said.

We were very shocked. And of course we were very sad that we cried.

Flashing back, she was the one that has helped us a lot since the beginning of the rotation. At the time when we were still unable to cope with the new environment, she was there offering help. When we felt like everybody was putting all the blame on us, she was the one who asked whether we are okay or not. And it’s not too much for me to say that she is the reason that we could get along very well with the others, like we do right now.

But suddenly, she has to go.

Even though it’s only a changing of a group, I’m sure we’ll miss her a lot! After all of these while, being together every morning, facing the malignant doctors together, teasing each other and laugh out loud like nobody will hear, how could we not feel sad?

Dear friend,
You sure do have a reason to do this. Even though it’s heartbreaking, we have to let you go. If you think this is the best for you, we’ll support your decision; we’ll stand by you, like you always do. We love you so dearly. Go and live your life to the fullest okay dear :)

Tomorrow will be our last rotation together, but it never means that it’s our last day of friendship right? :)

P/s: Friendship isn’t about being together all the time; it’s about being in each other’s heart.


“Sudah cukup tegarkah kita mempertahankan cinta?”

2 comments:

fuzzree said...

P/s tue goes back to you . do you really mean it ?

cereals said...

yes, we mean it :)