Saturday, February 27, 2010

You're Beautiful

I didn’t think it was love
I told myself it wasn’t love
I deceived myself
But my heart kept calling your name
I take one step towards you
Push you one step away
Each time, you grow in my heart

I must be loving you this much
Must be waiting for you this much
Even though it hurts so much
My heart can’t seem to let you go
I think there must be just one love
I don’t think my heart will change

I must still be loving you
I must still be waiting for you
My brain might be fooled, but my heart can’t be fooled
I think there must be just one love
I don’t think my heart will change


Ni lagu tema cerita korea yang aku tengah tengok sekarang. Terima kasih lah pada yang bagi cerita ni, sekarang aku takleh nak tidur. Rasa macam nak habiskan je semua episod malam ni. Tapi tak boleh sebab esok kena pergi basmah okay. 8 pagi, basmah. Jadi perlu tidur sekarang. Tidur tidur! Urghh.

I will surely finish this drama by tomorrow. Oh my, I wish I have a TV that can be brought anywhere (esp. basmah).

Dengan penuh kekuatan, mari berhenti menonton dan masuk tidur T___T

No comments: