Sunday, February 21, 2010

Letting Go



You thought you could hold me down.
You thought you could steal my crown.
I wasn’t a f-ing gummy bear.
I wasn’t gonna stick around.

You shouldn’t have given your worse,
When I deserve the best.
You should of given me your all,
Instead of giving me stress.

Now you wanna come with the tears,
Talking how you meant no wrong.
I’m sorry, I threw that record in the trash.
I’m tired of that same old song.

My dreams are still alive,
Despite your best efforts to wash them away.
I’m cleansing myself of you,
No longer will you blacken my beautiful days.

It’s time I moved on,
Cause I finally learned how.
The past will no longer be my burden,
I’m finally living in, the “here and now”.



Don’t let the sins of your past, darken brighter days ahead.

1 comment:

fuzzree said...

You repeat what you have done to me last year . thanx . good bye friend .