Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Hope~


Dear Allah ,

This world is getting crazier everyday..
I hope You’ll hear me out now as I stop and pray..
Everybody’s searching for an easy solution.
They can’t see beyond, the selfish world they’re living in.
Your words of love get lost , in all confusion.
But I still believe in You….
I have always been a dreamer..
Followed vision of my own
I believe in happy ending though I only knew it few..
Sometimes all the world can seem so friendless
And the road ahead so endless
And the dream so far away…
Sometimes when I’m almost surrender
And I stop and I remember , I have You to save my day…


Dear Allah ,

I know You’re disappointed in what we’ve done.
People take Your words and twisted them around.
I know You cant be happy with what is going on.
They rather blind themselves with their own pride.
Never think wisely..
How shameless they are as Your slaves..???
Can’t they see the truth ???
The truth that somehow hidden to whom partially blind and deaf..
Do help me out dear God..
I’m drowning in my own stupid mistakes.
I regret
But it seem everything is too late..
Time is precious and we can’t turn back the clock..
There’s only 1 solution left for me….
I have to swallow those stupid mistakes of mine and face the future bravely..

No comments: