Friday, February 12, 2010

Which is worse blind or deaf???


Morning 12/02/10 ( 11.10 a.m)

Suddenly my handset screaming out loud for answered..
I wrinkled myself.. (Hurm..sape lah rajen call pagi2 nie)
Then I looked up at the screen..
It was my mom from Malaysia..
My mind started making weirdo assumption..
Hoping nothing bad happened..

Like i guessed ..
She just wanna 'mengadu' about something ..
But I'm not interested to say what exactly the thing is..

But what am I like to share now is..
Sometimes we as children are blind and deaf..
We keep complaining what our parents try to do to us..
May be we view them as overprotected parents..

WHY they keep saying NO to what we love???
WHY they hate what we like??
WHY they always seem not to understand us???
WHY???
WHY???
WHY???

Instead of asking why have we put ourselves in their shoes???
Do you know how hard for them to raise u guys???
Of course as parents they want the best for their children..

They love u..
They care for u..
They sacrifice everything for u..

Stop blaming them!!!
Stop disagreed with them!!!
Stop hurting them!!!

-the end-



p/s = Mom + Dad i love u so much.. Only both of u can except how bad n how troublesome I am.
I do miss u all so much.. Can't wait to see and hugging u all ..


No comments: